Canned chicken and instant rice make today’s recipe a breeze to whip up. This quick and easy dinner was a family pleaser. It also makes plenty. We had some leftovers to enjoy for lunch another day. Need I say more? Winner, winner, chicken and rice burrito dinner!
|Quick Chicken and Rice Burritos||
- 1 (12.5 oz) can Swanson Canned Chicken, drained
- 1 pkg McCormick Chicken Taco Seasoning mix
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked instant white rice ( like Minute Rice)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 flour tortillas
- Add chicken to a skillet and break up into pieces.
- Mix in the seasoning mix, soup, water, and rice. Bring to boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cover. Cook for 5 minutes until the rice is tender and water is absorbed.
- Place 2 Tbsp of shredded cheese in the center of each tortilla. Add some of the chicken/rice mixture to the center on top of the cheese and roll up burrito style.
Disclosure: I was provided product and compensation for my creation of this recipe and post.