I love a good potato casserole. The ones I usually make (My Aunt’s Potato Casserole or Cheese Potatoes) include cream of chicken or mushroom soup, sour cream, butter , and cheese. I decided to make a version that includes all of the ingredients in a loaded potato – sour cream, cheese, green onion, and bacon. This casserole was devoured by my family.
Just a reminder to join me tonight for the SPLENDA® ESSENTIALSTM No Calorie Sweetener Products #GNO Twitter party from 9-11pm ET. All the info about the party can be found at Mom It Forward. If you plan to join be sure to RSVP!
|Loaded Potato Casserole||
- 1 (16oz) container sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (3oz) bag real bacon bits
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 package Ranch Dip mix
- 1 (24 oz) bag frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- In a large bowl, mix together the sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, green onion, and dip mix.
- Fold in the thawed hash browns until well coated with the mixture.
- Spread the hash browns into a sprayed 9×13 pan. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Recipe inspired from Plain Chicken.