Today’s salad is another quick and easy one. It also have a festive look to it because of the fruits used. Blueberries were not on sale when I made this or I would have added them. It would have been delish! You can whip this salad up in no time. It calls for vanilla pudding mix. Next time I am going to try it with another flavor.
Quick Summer Fruit Salad
- 1 (5.1 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits with juice
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (optional, I think marshmallows would be a yummy substitution)
- 3 bananas, sliced
1. In a bowl combine the pudding mix and canned pineapple with the juice. Stir until well blended and all the pudding mixture has dissolved.
2. Fold in the strawberries and blueberries if desired. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Just before serving, fold in the sliced bananas.
Adapted from Meals 4 Moms