Here is another soup for you and this one is so simple. It’s basically a pour and go recipe. It is also fairly healthy. You can make it even healthier if you used a “healthy request” soup. For me, I did think this soup could use a little more flavor. Next time I am going to add some carrots, onion, and celery or use some o’brien potatoes. I am not sure where I found the original of this recipe but thanks to whoever shared it.
Corn Chowder in the Slow Cooker
- 2 (14.75 oz) cans creamed corn
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup diced ham
- 2 cups frozen southern style hash browns (the cubed typed)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place creamed corn, cream of mushroom soup, and milk in a crock pot. Whisk until soup is well blended into the mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients to crock pot and stir well.
- Cook on low for 4 to 5 hours, stirring occasionally. You can add more milk if needed when finished cooking to reach desired thickness.