Today is the last of the dips and this one is a fun twist in your regular ranch vegetable dip. This dip has an added ingredient that may surprise you – cottage cheese.
The cottage cheese is an ingredient that not only adds texture to the dip but is also give it protein! We love to serve it with vegetables but is also works great with crackers or chips. After vegetables, my family probably loves it most with Ritz or Town House crackers.
- 1 (24 oz) container cottage cheese
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- 1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch Party Dip Mix
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with vegetables of cracker and chips work also.
Real Mom Kitchen original recipe.