Today’s dip is one that you serve with good ole potato chips! The flavor of it mainly comes from Sriracha.
No worries though, I am sharing the mild version of this dip. It had just a little bite at the end of each taste. However, you can adjust the level of spiciness by adding more Sriracha if you like more spice!
My oldest son and I are enjoying it as our new favorite chip dip. Just be sure to serve it with a sturdy chip. The dip is fairly thick, which we like because it stays on the chip. If you want a thinner dip, just add in some milk to get the consistency that you want.
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs light cream cheese
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha sauce or more to reach desired level of spice
- 1 tsp season salt
- chopped chives, optional for garnishing
- Potato chips that have ridges or kettle chips to serve with
- In a food processor, add cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, Sriracha, and salt. Process until smooth.
- Serve dip in a both topped with chives if desired along with potato chips. Makes 2¼ cups dip.
Recipe adapted from From Scratch Fast.