This week I am focusing on recipes to use up that leftover Easter ham you may have sitting in your refrigerator. I love the flavor of ham and love it when I get to use leftovers.
This is a good way to make more than one omelet at a time. It looks different from the traditional omelet but tastes very similar to the real deal.
This only requires 5 ingredients to make and is ready in about 45 minutes. You can use this for breakfast or dinner. Since it does make quite a bit you can half it and put it in an 8 x 8 inch dish or make the full recipe and have leftovers.
- 16 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup diced fully cooked ham
- 6 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray and 9 x 13 pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add eggs and ham. Whisk together until well combined.
- Add in cheese, ham, and green onion along with desired amount of salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees fro 40-45 minutes until a knife inserted in the center come out clean. Let cool for ten minutes and then serves. Serves 10-12.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.