Chocolate – I’m betting it is the most common addiction. Did you know that every second, Americans collectively eat 100 pounds of chocolate!
Well today is the day to celebrate the wonderful substance of chocolate. It’s National Chocolate Day and I have a line up of tempting recipes to satisfy any chocolate craving.
I am sharing a wonderful recipe that is layered with goodness. It all starts with a brownie base followed by a layer of cheesecake then pudding and topped with Cool Whip. It is positively divine!
I also teamed up with the #celebratingfoodholidays bloggers to help celebrate this magnificent day to give you 29 more decadent recipes to put you in chocolate heaven. Enjoy!
- 1 (9 x13 size) pkg brownie mix
- 8 oz plus 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (16 oz) container Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.9 oz) pkg instant chocolate pudding mix
- shaved chocolate for garnish
- Prepare brownies according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together for 2 minutes.
- Fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip and spread over cooled brownies.
- In another bowl, add the milk and pudding mix and beat until smooth. Refrigerate for 5 minutes then spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping over the pudding layer. Refrigerate until serving. Top with shaved chocolate id desired before serving. Makes 12-15 servings.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.
Celebrating Fool Holidays Blogger Recipes (pictures above)
Perfect Chocolate Cheesecake by Life Made Simple
Fudgy Double Chocolate Cookies by The Baker Upstairs
Chocolate Mousse by Creations by Kara
Vegan Chocolate Waffles by Namely Marly
Selfish Bars by Foodie with Family
Cocoa Chipotle Spice Rub by Hey Grill Hey
Fast Fudgy Freezer Brownies by 365 days of slow cooking
Spanish Hot Chocolate with Coconut Churros by The Noshery
Perfect Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache Buttercream by Ashlee Marie
More Chocolate Recipes fro Real Mom Kitchen
Black Bottom Hot Chocolate with Marshmallow Whipped Cream
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Waffles
Candy Cane Chocolate Bread
Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting
Double Chocolate Crunch Homemade Ice Cream
Easy Chocolate Filled Croissants
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
Chocolate Christmas Tree Cupcakes
One Bowl Chocolate Cake
Frozen Hot Chocolate
Vanishing Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Sundae Bars
Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars
Chocolate Pretzel Pecan Pie
Chocolate Peppermint Twist Cupcakes
The Perfect Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Oreo Cream Cake
Heavenly Chocolate Mousse
Chili’s Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie