Usually when I make teriyaki beef, I use something like a strip steak. However, I was thinking why couldn’t I just use ground beef so that is exactly what I did with today’s recipe. It’s simple and quick to make.
Teriyaki Ground Beef
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp apple cider
- 1½ cloves minced garlic
- ½ Tbsp grated ginger
- ½ Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 lb ground beef
- cooked rice
- 2 diced green onion, optional for garnish
- sesame seeds, optional for garnish
- In a sauce pan, whisk together the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, garlic, ginger, and cornstarch. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Set aside.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef until fully cooked and drain off any excess grease.
- Add sauce to the beef and stir to combine.
- Serve beef over rice. Sprinkle with green onion and sesame seeds if desired. Serves 4-6
Real Mom Kitchen Original Recipe.