I have a whole week of yummy breakfast recipes planned. They are great for any day, but may be especially helpful with Mother’s Day this Sunday!
First up is a great way to make eggs for a bigger crowd. And they are extra cheesy with 2 lbs. of cheese used to make this dish. Plus, it is so simple to make!
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 lb. or 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 lb. or 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese (pepper jack would also be good or ½ lb monterey and ½ lb sharp cheddar)
- ⅔ cup melted butter
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat, eggs, milk and sugar together.
- Add in cheeses and melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Add in flour and baking powder and stir to combine.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serves 8-12.
Recipe adapted from Homemade with Love.