I love to eat fruit but I must admit it is even better with chocolate. Apples, bananas, pineapple, raspberries, bananas -they are all better dipped in chocolate. There are other things that are also tasty dipped in chocolate. Pretzels and marshmallows are a few of those things.
I love to dip all of these things in chocolate fondue, but fondue can be messy and drippy. So today, I am sharing with you a dip-able chocolate that will not drip! You can serve it warm or at room temp. Either way is great. If you have left overs or want to make this ahead of time, you must store it in the fridge. Then just warm it in the microwave for 10-30 seconds and you are set!
- 8 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp light-colored corn syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat with the sweetened condensed milk and corn syrup until combined.
- Gradually mix in the 1/2 cup milk until combined. It will take a bit to get it all combined well. Stir in vanilla.
- Serve dip warm or at room temp with cookies, fruit, pretzels, potato chips, marshmallows, or squares of pound cake.
- Cover and store any leftover dip in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks. Makes 2 cups.
You could even give this dip as a gift for some strawberries for Valentine’s.