I have 3 big football fans that live at my house. All of my three guys enjoy watching football and participating in fantasy football throughout the whole season. My guys also enjoy having some kind of party each year for the Super Bowl. I look forward to the Super Bowl each year for the food, the commercials and the knowledge it is the end of the season.
I was asked by Sam’s Club to check out their store for Super Bowl Snacks and was given a $60 budget. There were so many possibilities. I enjoyed the Bag of Tyson Honey BBQ Wings and Daily Chef Chicken & Bacon Bruschetta that I purchased for their holiday challenge. The brushcetta was actually really yummy with the Bistro 28 Spinach Dip I also bought for the party. I elected to go a different route this time.
My meal will not require any cooking. This way there is no worry about keeping anything hot. I decided to make a simple focaccia sandwich using their Artisan focaccia bread and serve it with veggies with dip, pita chips with hummus, and chips with salsa. The sandwich can also be made ahead of time and an am going to cut the sandwiches into small bite sized sandwiches. I will definitely be able to enjoy myself with this simple party menu.
If I had extra money I would have also picked up some cupcakes for dessert. They had a 30 count box that were decorated with footballs and Super Bowl rings.
- 2 (13 oz) Artisan Fresh Garlic and Herb Focaccia Bread $5.56
- Castle Wood Reserve Oven Roasted Turkey Breast (22 oz) $7.98
- Castle Wood Reserve Sliced Hard Salami (22 oz) $6.98
- Castle Wood Reserve Sliced Provolone Cheese (2 lbs) $9.97
- Taylor Organic (36 oz) Veggie Tray with Dip $7.88
- Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus $5.96
- Stacy’s (24 oz) Pita Chips $4.98
- Don Julio (2 lb) bag tortilla chips $2.88
- Italian Rose (48 oz) Fresh Salsa $6.98
Total before tax $59.17
Sam’s Club has also been nice enough to provide a Vizio 2.1 Home Theater Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer for me to giveaway
to one lucky RMK reader. Wouldn’t that make your Super Bowl party the BOMB! To enter, leave a comment on this post telling me what you would pick up from Sam’s Club for your Super Bowl party. You have until Saturday February 4 at midnight (MST) to enter.
If you need some more ideas of what to get here are some more for ya and you can also check out their Game Day Center!
- Loaded Baked Potato Skins
- Tyson Buffalo Wings
- DiGiorno Pizza Party Pack
- Artisan Fresh Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Take N Bake Pizza
- Jack Daniel’s Pulled Pork
- Pepsi 36-Pack Cans
- Cutlery Combo Pack