Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Beef
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 (10-12 oz) bottled Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 (14 oz) bag stir fry vegetables, cooked and drained (I just microwave them)
- cooked rice
- Place beef in the slow cooker followed by carrots. Pour sour sauce over beef and carrots. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine corn starch and water together and add to the cooked beef. Allow to continue to cook on low until sauce has thickened.
- Mix in the cooked stir fry veggies and serve over rice.
Recipe by Real Mom Kitchen at http://realmomkitchen.com/17992/slow-cooker-sweet-and-sour-beef/