Slow Cooker Chili
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 (14 oz) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (15 oz) can red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (1 oz) pkt chili seasoning mix
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- In a skillet, brown beef with diced onion until fully cooked. Drain of any fat.
- Add the cooked beef mixture to the slow cooker along with the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
Recipe by Real Mom Kitchen at http://realmomkitchen.com/14254/slow-cooker-chili/