|Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup |
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 4 large carrots, diced
- 1/2 green onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups egg noodles (I recommend Essenhaus Extra Wide Homestyle Noodles)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded (I used rotisserie chicken)
- In a crock pot, combine the broth, canned soup, onion, celery, carrots, green onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Add the uncooked noodles and cooked chicken to the crock pot and stir to combine. Turn crock pot to high and cook for 1 more hour or until noodles are tender.
- Serves 6.
Recipe by Real Mom Kitchen at http://realmomkitchen.com/14248/slow-cooker-chicken-noodle-soup/