Today’s recipe is a simple one that you can toss just in the crock pot and go. It is perfect to serve over some beans or rice. I left the chicken breasts whole to serve but you could always shred them if you want to.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10¾ oz) can cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 cup light sour cream
- Place chicken in the crock pot.
- Pour soup and salsa over chicken and sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken from crock pot.
- Add the sour cream to the soup/salsa mixture remaining in the cock pot. Sir until combined.
- Serve chicken breast with sauce mixture spooned over it. Or you can shred the chicken and mix in the sauce before serving.
Recipe adapted from Chef Mommy.