This recipe couldn’t be easier. I found it at a site called The Open Pantry who is authored by Emily. When I saw this recipe I knew I couldn’t loose. I mean we are talking 3 ingredients to make this. First is puff pastry, which I absolutely love. Then throw in some coconut pecan frosting and chocolate. So easy, but it looks fancy. People will think you slaved to make this. I make this one night for dessert and we ate it when it was still warm. It was heavenly. Light, flaky yet crisp pastry filled with ooey gooey coconut pecan goodness with some melty chocolate thrown in there too. Can you image the taste now? This is too easy for you not to try. Thanks Emily for this wonderful creation!
- 1 Package Puff Pastry Dough, (2 sheets) thawed according to package instructions
- 2 cups Coconut Pecan Frosting (I just used the stuff from a can)
- ½ cup Mini Chocolate chips
- Unfold the puff pastry dough onto a lightly floured surface, spread evenly with coconut pecan frosting, sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and roll up into a log.
- Cut the log into ½ inch pieces and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a 375 degree preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until pastry is lightly browned. Allow to cool and serve warm or at room temperature.