Today I have a simple all in one crock pot meal for you. I love it when you can have a dish that can stand by itself if needed. You can easily add a roll on the side or a nice tossed salad. I love the flavor that this dish gets from some dried dill. So simple and delicious, your gonna love it!
- 8 Yukon gold potatoes, halved or quartered depending on their size (red potatoes may be substituted)
- 6 carrots, cut in half lengthwise and cut into large pieces
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1¼ cup chicken stock, cold or room temp
- 2 tsp honey dijon mustard
- 1½ tsp. dill
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Spray the crock pot with non stick cooking spray.
- Place the vegetables in the bottom of the crock pot followed by the chicken breast.
- In a bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and chicken stock until well blended.
- Then whisk in the mustard, dill, salt, and pepper until blended.
- Pour the mixture over the vegetables and chicken in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- To serve, remove chicken and vegetables from the crock pot and divide even between plates. If needed, mix equal amounts of cornstarch and water to thicken the sauce in the crockpot. Ladle sauce over the servings and enjoy. Serves 4-5.
Recipe adapted from Cooking During Stolen Moments.