These pancakes were moist and tender. The silver dollar size also makes them easy to handle. These would be perfect for a back-to-school breakfast or fun to make with the kids on a Sunday morning.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream (I used light)
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries (plus more if desired for garnish)
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs until well blended. Then stir in sour cream.
- Add flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not overmix. Batter can still be slightly lumpy.)
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, spoon 1 Tbsp. batter into skillet for each pancake and sprinkle each with a few blueberries. Cook 2 to 3 min. per side. Serve with syrup and garnish with additional blueberries if desired. Makes about 18 pancakes.
Recipe adapted from Kraft.