This is a quick and easy way to make Jell-o and it sets up pretty quick. It makes the Jell-o more like a mousse. You could serve this as a salad or a dessert. I made mine with strawberry, YUM!
I started another giveaway today so be sure to check it out and enter. Another thing – I wanted to know is my cookbook is now available on Barnes and Noble if you want to get it from there. If you prefer ebooks, the ebook version should be available soon. I will let you all know when it is out.
I will also be at the Bountiful, Ut Costco from 11 am – 5 pm to sign my cookbook! I enjoyed meeting some of you at the last one and hope to meet more of you there tomorrow! I am in the process of getting more signing dates with Costco between now and Christmas, so hopefully I will be coming to a Costco near more of you soon.
Quick Blender Jell-o
- 2/3 c. boiling water
- 1 (3 oz) package Jell-o
- 8-10 ice cubes
- 1 (8 oz) container of Cool-whip
- Place the boiling water in the blender and add the package of Jell-o. Place the lid loosely on your blender. Since you are using boiling water, if you put the lid on tight you could end up with an explosion. Blend for 1 to 2 minutes until the jello is dissolved.
- Add the ice cubes to the blender ONE at a time. Blend after each addition until the ice is well blended.
- Add half of the container and cool whip. Blend until combined. Pour Jell-o into desired dish/dishes. then chill until set. the original recipe said 5 minutes but I would plan on at least 30 minutes.
- Top each serving with a dollop of the remaining cool whip. Serves 6.
Recipe Adapted from Hils Blog.