Here is another quick and easy appetizer. I can’t remember where I got the recipe from. I love the combination of sausage with the sweet apricot sauce. For fun, use pretzel sticks instead of toothpicks to serve these.
Apricot Kielbasa Slices
- 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or polish sausage, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 jar (12 oz) apricot preserves
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- In a large skillet, brown sausage; drain and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to the skillet; cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally
- Return sausage to pan; cook for 5-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.