Happy 4th of July everyone! Happy Birthday America! Hope hope you all have a wonderful enjoyable day with friends, family, and food!
This last minute recipe came from the Kraft Foods/ Sam’s Club two week dinner planner. It would be an easy addition to your 4th of July BBQ. It’s basically strawberry lemonade, but you use frozen berries to make the drink nice and icy. Very refreshing for a hot summer day! Enjoy and I’ll be back on Monday!
- 1 cup (6 scoops) COUNTRY TIME Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- 6 cups cold water, divided
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen strawberries, not thawed (I used 2 cups)
- ADD drink mix to blender container. Add 3 cups water and berries; blend until smooth.
- POUR into large pitcher. Stir in remaining water. Serve immediately.