I am always on the look out for a delicious and easy side dish. I found this yummy and simple potato dish from Chelsea over at Mmm Cafe. Let me just say that the family was all saying Mmm as they ate these potatoes. They were easy to put together and I loved the flavor. They were perfect for this garlic lovin’ family. I did change the recipe slightly and used a combination of yukon gold potatoes and red potatoes. I really loved the two kinds of potatoes together in this recipe. It also made the dish look a little rustic.
Garlic Red Potatoes
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered (I use half red and half yukon gold potatoes)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place potatoes in an 9 x 13 inch baking dish, lined with tin foil to make an easy cleanup.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice; add
- the potatoes and stir to coat.
- Pour potatoes into the baking dish and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
Bake in preheated oven for 25-35 minutes.