I had a recipe for crustless quiche. I wanted to make it, but could not find the recipe. So I went searching the web for something similar. I found one on allrecipes.com and adapted it to be close to my original recipe and it turned out great. It’s a quick and easy recipe to whip together.
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup biscuit/baking mix
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 -2 diced green onion, green tops only
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Beat on low speed for 3 minutes or until blended.
- Transfer ⅔ the mixture to a greased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with ham, cheese, and green onion; pour remaining ⅓ of batter over the ham, etc. Be careful because the pie plate will be very full.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serves 6.
This is the original photo from this post. The above photo was updated in January 2014.