Crispy or soft tortilla? Why not have both? I got the idea for these jacketed tacos from a restaurant we went to a while ago. Tacos are on my menu quite frequently. Since we eat them often it’s always fun to mix it up a little and do something different. I also included some other ideas at the bottom of this post to help you mix it up your taco night. So the next time you make tacos for dinner, try something new and give your tacos a twist!
- 8-10 Fajitas sized flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 (15 oz) can refried beans,warmed
- 8-10 crispy taco shells
- 1 lb. cooked taco meat
- your favorite taco toppings
- Spread some refried beans each flour tortilla.
- Wrap the crispy shells with the flour shells, using the bean side to attach the flour shell to the crispy shell.
- Fill with taco meat and your favorite taco toppings and enjoy.