This is a recipe that my best friend from high school passed along to me a few years ago. It is so simple and easy, plus it’s done in your slow cooker!
You can leave the chicken beasts whole when you serve them. However, I like to take them and shred the chicken, then put it back in the sauce. Sometimes I also thin the sauce out with a little milk if needed. we like it best served over rice.
- 4- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 dry packet Italian dressing mix
- 2 (10¾ oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- milk, if needed
- hot cooked rice or noodles for serving
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Sprinkle with dry Italian dressing mix.
- In a bowl, mix soup and cream cheese together. Pour over chicken. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Add milk if needed to thin sauce out. Serve breasts whole or shredded. Serve over rice or noodles. Serves 4-6
4- 6 chicken breasts
1 dry packet Italian Dressing Mix
2 cans cream of Chicken Soup
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
Put chicken breasts in crock pot. Sprinkle with dry Italian dressing mix. Mix cream cheese and soup in separate bowl. Pour over chicken. Cook on low all day ( 8 hours). Serve over rice or noodles. (Add milk if needed to thin sauce out)