I swear you can take about anything and wrap it in a tortilla and it will turn out delicious. This recipe takes 3-4 ingredients and wraps them in a tortilla for a delicious sandwich.
This is the perfect recipe to use a rotisserie chicken for. Chop up some chicken and add in some cheese, ranch dressing and cilantro to make a quick and delicious sandwich in no time at all. There is also quite a variety of ranch dressing out there that you can use any of them in this and it would turn out fabulous. I think next time, I’m going to us an avocado ranch dressing or a spicy ranch.
- 4 (8 in) tortillas
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- Lay out the tortillas. Place in the center of each tortillas ½ cup chicken, 1 Tbsp ranch, 2 Tbsp mozzarella, and 1 Tbsp cilantro. Roll up each tortilla like a burrito.
- Cook in a panini press or grill pan until both sides of the wrap are golden brown. Makes 4 servings.
Recipe adapted from Gimme Delicious.