Everyone can always use a new way to serve up chicken. It is a versatile protein that is used often, thus the need for variety.
This recipe is tasty and includes a simple creamy sauce. I did take the picture of this the day after I made it and just couldn’t get the sauce to look like it did when I first make it. So trust me, it produces a deliciously creamy looking sauce.
It’s perfect to serve along with noodles or rice and a side of veggies!
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts , sliced in half lengthwise
- ½ onion finley diced
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 2 cups milk
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1½ tbsp water
- salt and pepper
- In a skillet, melt butter and chicken on each side until browned. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add onions to skillet and cook until translucent. add in garlic and cook for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add in poultry seasoning and stir just until blended, then add in milk.
- Combine cornstarch and water together and slowly add to the skillet while stirring.
- Bring to a boil to thicken. Then reduce to a simmer and add in chicken. Simmer for 10 minutes then serve. Makes 4 servings.