I have a super easy dish for you today. Absolutely no cooking is needed! It can be used as a main dish or as an appetizer. Either way it is delicious.
This recipe all begins with full cooked shrimp from the freezer section of the store. This is what makes this a no cook dish, because you begin with shrimp that is already cooked!
Then with the addition of a few other key ingredients, you end up with this amazing honey ginger shrimp!
- 8 oz of 31/40 count frozen fully cooked shrimp, Tbsp frees thawed
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon wedges, optional for serving
- In a large bowl, add the shrimp, honey, lemon zest, ginger, and lemon juice. Season will salt and pepper as desired and stir until well combined.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve. Serve over lemon wedges if desired. Serves 2-4 as a main dish or 8-12 as an appetizer.
Recipe adapted from Chicken of the Sea.