I have an awesome summer dinner recipe for you today. It only takes 5 ingredients to make and it is ready in 20 minutes.
One of those five ingredients happens to be bacon, so you know it’s gonna taste good. Add in tortellini and cream and I’m telling you, for a 5 ingredient recipe it has just the right ingredients to make an amazing but simple dish.
- ½ of a 1 lb. pkg frozen tortellini
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions.
- In the meantime, dice bacon and cook in a skillet until crisp. Remove from skillet and drain on a paper towel. Discard drippings from skillet.
- In the same skillet, add in the cream, cheese, parsley, and cooked bacon. Heat through and then add in the cooked tortellini. Serves 4.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.