Yep, I have yet another way for you to mix up taco night! This one is made in the slow cooker using a flat iron steak (AKA top blade steak).
This steak is well marbled so that means rich in flavor and juicy! The meat turns out super tender after cooking and full of flavor. Just another yummy way to make tacos!
- 3-4 lbs Flat Iron Steak
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 (10 oz) cans Rotel tomatoes
- favorite taco toppings
- Add the steak to your slow cooker and sprinkle seasonings over it.
- Pour the canned tomatoes around the steak. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove steak and shred. Place back in the crock pot and mix with what remains in the crock pot. Then drain off any excess liquid.
- Serve with the tortillas and your favorite toppings. Serves 10.
Recipe adapted from Recipes that Crock.