Sometimes you just need an easy peasy comfort dish for dinner. This dish fills that need!
This dish uses pasta, canned goods, and ground beef along with some seasonings, then it’s topped with parmesan cheese. These are all items that I keep on hand. Plus, this dish comes together fast and only takes 25-30 minutes to bake.
- 12 oz egg noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10¾ oz) can tomato soup
- 1 (10¾ oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp garlic
- 2 Tbsp onion flakes
- pepper to taste
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- In the meantime, brown beef in a skillet and drain off any excess grease. Remove from heat and mix in the soups, milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, and pepper.
- Combine meat mixture with cooked pasta. The pour mixture into the prepared 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Top with parmesan cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until heated and cheese is melted, Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from Plain Chicken.