Cheesecake is a great Valentine’s dessert. However, the focus is the cheesecake and it gets topped with a few berries. I have a recipe for you today where the focus is on the berries with a little cheesecake, it’s a white chocolate cheesecake dip.
This dip is divine! It is full of white chocolate flavor. If you don’t want it as sweet, you could always reduce the amount of chocolate used.
- ¾ cup heavy cream, divided
- 4 oz white chocolate, finely chopped
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit (berries, apple slices, pineapple wedges, banana slices etc.)
- In a microwave safe bowl, add ¼ cup of the cream with the white chocolate. Microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring after each time, until the mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with the sugar until well blended. Mix the white chocolate mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
- In another bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the remaining ½ cup of cream and vanilla until soft peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours (to overnight). Serve with fresh fruit dippers, and/or vanilla wafers, graham crackers, etc.
Recipe adapted from Five Heart Home.