I do have several pumpkin waffle recipes already on my blog, but there is always room for one more.
This recipe includes an element I have not included in my previous pumpkin waffle recipes – chocolate! Chocolate and Pumpkin pair so well together and are just as wonderful in this waffle.
Now you can serve these up with regular old syrup, but they are absolutely scrumptious with the syrup recipe I am going to share with you all tomorrow (It’s in the photo below)! So be sure to stop back and get that recipe tomorrow.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1¾ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ½ tsp vanilla
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and chocolate chips.
- Add in the milk, eggs, pumpkin, oil, and vanilla. Whisk together until completely combined.
- Cook in waffle maker according to manufacturers instructions. Mine takes ½ cup batter per waffle.
Recipe adapted from Real Life Dinner.