Simple yet amazing! That is what the recipe is that I have for you today.
With this easy chicken dish, you just place some chicken in a pan, cover it with a simple sauce, and bake. It really is an awesome dish to make and the flavor is delish.
Now this recipe does use fresh tarragon. I used it when I made this, my family liked the dish, but didn’t care for the tarragon. Tarragon is one of those spices that you either love or hate. My family is apparently on the hate side.
Tarragon has a anise or black licorice type of flavor to it. It actually paired pretty well with the mustard, but if you don’t like it or think you don’t like it, just leave it out. This chicken with still be delish without it. You could also use some rosemary or thyme instead. Next time, I’m gonna try some thyme in place of the tarragon for my family.
The great thing about this dish is it is easy enough to make anytime and nice enough you can use it to serve company!
- ¼ cup grainy mustard
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp fresh tarragon leaves, chopped (if you don't like the flavor of tarragon, leave this out)
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the grainy mustard, Dijon mustard, honey, soy sauce, tarragon and ginger.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and pour the honey mustard mixture over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Spoon pan sauces over the chicken just before serving. Serves 6.