Grilled chicken is a staple in our house during grilling season. I have 2 go-to recipes that I tend to make the most – one bbq and one marinade.
Well, after trying the recipe I am sharing with you today, I have a new go-to marinade. This marinade is FULL of flavor and the chicken is so moist and juicy!
The list of ingredients may look long, but it should be stuff that I keep on hand. Don’t let the length of the recipe scare ya.
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar (or other vinegar)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 Tbsp Dijon or Spicy Brown mustard
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Combine all of the ingredients above, EXCEPT the chicken into a gallon sized ziploc bag. Then add in the chicken and zip to close.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours to marinate. The longer you can marinate ir the better.
- Grill over medium heat for about 5 minutes per side or unto fully cooked. Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from Mom On Time Out.