Here is another yummy dish you can make on your grill. You could go out of the box for Memorial Day and grill up some pork. I have been having lots of fun with all these new grill recipes. This recipe that I found on My Kitchen Cafe is very close to the recipe I have shared before for Montreal Peppered Steak. I figured if we loved the steak we should love these chops.
Now my husband is not a fan of pork. For him it is never tender enough. However, he absolutely loved these chops. They met his approval for tenderness and he loved the flavor. The rest of us enjoyed them to.
Tender Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Montreal Steak seasoning
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce and steak seasoning ingredients in a small bowl and pour into a one-gallon resealable plastic bag. Add the pork chops and set the bag in a baking dish in a way that the pork chops get a healthy dose of the marinade. Halfway through the marinating time, flip the bag over . Marinate in the refrigerator for 3-8 hours (no more than 8, I did the whole 8 hours).
- Heat the grill to medium and grill the chops 6-8 minutes per side (depending on how thick they are) until they are no longer pink in the center. Remove the chops from the grill and tent them with foil and allow them to rest for 5-7 minutes.