Yep, I have managed to find another tasty way to serve up tacos. This one only uses 6 ingredients, 8 in you include the sour cream and chopped cilantro I put on top.
This of course was a big hit with the family. The sour cream on top is a must in our book! Another bonus, this is all made in one pan!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 (15¼ oz) can of corn, drained
- 10 corn tortillas cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (8 oz) bottle taco sauce
- 1¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- sour cream and chopped cilantro, optional for topping
- In a skillet, cook beef with the onion until beef is fully cooked.
- The mix in the corn, tortillas, taco sauce and 1 cup of the cheese. Cook until heated through.
- Top with remaining cheese and serve topped with sour cream and chopped cilantro if desired. Serves 4-6.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.