Want to add the Wow-Factor to your Easter celebration? Well, just in time for the Easter holiday Del Monte is looking to help you make your holiday celebrations wow-worthy with a tasty and easy dish ready in minutes.
They have several #10MINUTEWOW recipes to serve as sides to your holiday meal. I decided to give it a try myself and made their recipe for Cheddar Corn Casserole.
This is something that is definitely different from the recipes that I normally make for the holiday. However, I usually do include corn on my menu, but I just usually serve it up plain.
The recipe was simple to make and really only took 10 minutes to put together. So without a lot of extra time I could take the usual corn that I would serve and give it a Wow-Factor!
The corn is surrounded by cheesy goodness with a nice pop of flavor from the green onion. Not only does the green onion add that pop of flavor put it gives it a nice pop of color with that bright spring green!
You can try these other tasty and easy dishes that are ready in minutes. Del Monte’s #10MinuteWow recipes add the wow-factor to any meal without all the extra hassle
The other fun thing is you create your own #10MinuteWow recipes from Del Monte’s #10MinuteWow Easter Pinterest Board and enter the #10MinuteWow Pinterest contest for the chance to win a special Del Monte gift basket including:
- (1) $200 American Express gift card
- (1) Casserole dish
- (1) Serving Spoon
- (1) Del Monte Recipe Book
- Del Monte product
- How to enter:
- To enter the Sweepstakes entrants must select one recipe from Del Monte’s #10MINUTEWOW Easter Pinterest board and pin to their personal Pinterest Easter Board using hashtags #10MINUTEWOW #DELMONTECONTEST then send their Easter board to firstname.lastname@example.org during official Sweepstakes hours
- Entry period:
- March 2, 2016 at 3pm PT – March 16, 2016 at 3:00pm PT
- 3 prize winners will receive a Del Monte Gift basket listed above.
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese, about 6 oz.
- 1½ cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese, about 6 oz.
- 2 Tbsps. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¾ cup milk
- 4 oz. light cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sliced green onions (tops only), divided
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 4 cans (15.25oz.ea.) Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, well drained
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss together cheeses, flour and pepper in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Stir together milk, cream cheese, ⅓ cup green onions and hot sauce in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Add corn and shredded cheese mixture; stir well to blend evenly. Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining ⅓ cup green onions and optional toppings, as desired. Bake 5 minutes longer. Serves 12.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Del Monte. The opinions and text are all mine.