When doing weight watchers I came across this recipe for Montreal Peppered Steak. Now this is my family’s favorite steak marinate and is in my tried and true file.
My favorite steak to use for this is the petite sirloin. I also like to buy the thin slice so the marinate really soaks in, plus the steaks cook fast on the grill. I also let this steak marinate all day in this recipe. So delicious!
Montreal Peppered Steak
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 pounds boneless beef sirloin or New York strip steaks
- Mix oil, soy sauce and Steak Seasoning in small bowl.
- Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Makes 6-8 servings.
This is the original photo from this blog post. The above photo was updated in August 2013.