Here is a yummy version of a spinach dip. Only takes 4 ingredients plus the chips to eat it with. I found it in my recent issue of Simple and Delicious. Only complaint I had was it was a little too much spinach for me. The recipe called for a 10 oz package. I had a 12 oz package so I decided to use the whole thing. So it was partially my fault, but I still think 10 oz. may be too much. Next time I’ll just use an amount that looks good. Loved it just would have liked it with less spinach.
Spinach Cheese Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened(I used reduced fat)
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, salsa, spinach and 1 cup cheese blend. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).