I love to use my slow cooker for cooking pork roast. I love it so much, I am always thrilled to find a new recipe to try out. Plus, this one is so easy. You only need 4 ingredients and you get a flavorful roast.
When I made this I didn’t try to make gravy from the juices, but I think I will give it a try next time. Instead, I served these creamy garlic and herb potatoes which went well with the roast. I also served my favorite sweet carrots too. There, now I have an entire meal planned for you. P.S. I also served this along with a new roll recipe I will be sharing with you soon (sneak peak in the photo)!
- 2-4 lb pork roast (I used the loin roast from Costco)
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- ½ lemon
- dried rosemary (enough to cover the roast - about 2 tsp or so depending on the size of your roast)
- In a skillet, brown roast.
- Place roast in your slow cooker and pour dressing over the roast. Squeeze juice from the lemon over the roast. Be sure to not get seeds from the lemon in there 🙂
- Sprinkle dried rosemary over the roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove roast and slice. Then dip the slices back in the juice before serving or spoon some of the juice over the slices. Serves 4-6
Recipe adapted from Mommy Hates Cooking.