Manwich is most known for it’s hearty tangy sauce that is used to simplify the ever popular kid favorite sloppy joe. Their sauce is made with a full serving of vegetables which is a great way to sneak those veggies into the kiddos diet. It’s also free of atifical flavors and preservatives which can make any mom and dad smile (This mom is smiling).
I love the Manwich TV Ads, especailly the one that says all you need to get the kids to the dinner table is a can opener. Manwich sauce is made with quality ingredients that can go beyond the regular old sloppy joe too! I have used it before to make these delicious Southwestern Gorditas and savory Saucy Meatballs. The other day I decided to use a can to make a quick and easy chili. It comes together in under 30 minutes. I shared the recipe with you all at the bottom of this post. I love that I can make a flavorful chili in such a short amount of time.
Not only does Manwich help make meal time quick and easy, but it is full of flavor! I love the “Bold” version. It has a nice bold flavor and it worked perfectly in my chili. It was a hit with the family and everyone loves adding their own toppings to their individual bowl.
Manwich wants a lucky RMK reader to be able to make dinner easy by giving away a Weekend Meal Prize Pack. the prize pack includes:
- 1 Calphalon saucepan
- 4 mess-friendly Manwich bibs (one for each member of the family)
- 1 Manwich wooden spoon
- Mess-free wipes
- 1 sample of each of the 3 Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce varieties
- $30 giftcard for groceries
To enter, visit Manwich Recipes and pick a recipe you would like to try. Then leave a comment on this post telling me which recipe you would like to try. Uou have until Friday Feb 7 at Midnight (MST)to enter.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (15 oz) can Manwich Bold Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 ( 8 oz) can Hunt's tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can Hunt's petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can corn, drained
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- sour cream, for serving if desired
- In a stock pot, Cook beef with diced onion until beef is fully cooked and onion is tender. Drain off grease.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except sour cream, to the pot and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Top each bowl with sour cream if dessired. Serves 4.