Today, I want to share with you one of the latest innovations from Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker
- the iStir™ . iStir™ does the stirring for you so you don’t have to! Genius right? So now with those recipes that require stirring, you can rest at ease because the Crock-Pot® iStir™ will do it for you. After an initial 2-hour delay, the stirring self-activates every 30 minutes to ensure thorough mixing and even heating until turned off.
The iStir™ includes to paddles for the stirring, the general purpose paddle works for soup and chili or while the stew paddle is ideal for thick stew and more dense dishes.
It also includes a programmable control panel with digital countdown timer, allowing you to set cooking time anywhere between 30 minutes to 20 hours
With the countdown digital timer and automatic stirring, you are provided the convenience of preparing food with perfect results, even if you are not in the kitchen. Simply prepare ingredients, set cook time and attach the motor housing with proper paddle in place. Isn’t this awesome! It would be a perfect give for that person that loves to cook with a Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker. Or it would be great to use with your holiday entertaining!
However, if you are in the kitchen and need it to stir more that 30 minutes after the 2 hour initial wait period on the time, there is a pulse button you can use. When you press the pulse button on the top of the lid the iStir™ will stir for 1 minute. This would have worked perfectly for the Slow Cooker Cinnamon Almonds
I shared this week. I especially think it would be great for recipes that use beans in it. Here are some other recipe I would use the iStir™ with.
Here are some other great features of the iStir™
- 6-quart capacity
- Serves 6-8+ people
- Includes removable Classic Lid Handle for stirless cooking
- HIGH/LOW temperature settings
- Automatically shifts to WARM when cooking is complete
- Removable oval stoneware
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid
- Polished, silver stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles
Crock Pot would love to give one lucky RMK reader an iStir™. To enter this giveaway see the Rafflecopter widget below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received promotional consideration such as gifts, samples, content, or other incentives related to a product, service, or topic mentioned in that message.