The guys at my house are meat and potato fans, so I am always looking for a new way to serve them up. One of my favorite ways of cooking them is roasting them in the oven. I also love the combination of parmesan and rosemary with bread, so I figured it would be equally tasty on potatoes. I mean they are both yummy carbs. The results were well received by all!
- 5-6 cups potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- coarse or kosher salt
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place cubed potatoes on a large baking sheet and drizzle with 2 of the 2 Tbsp of olive oil. Toss to coat well and season with salt and pepper. Be sure potatoes are spread out in an even layer.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp of oil. Sprinkle with parmesan, garlic, and rosemary. Toss until well coated and spread into a single layer.
- Return to the oven and bake for 15 more minutes until tender and lightly brown. Serves 4-5
Recipe adapted from Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice.