This week I am sharing recipes that are my last hooray for summer. My kids begin school this Monday and right after that it will be September and Labor Day. How the time flies!
So today is a easy and yummy BBQ rib recipe that cooks in the slow cooker – slow and low is the ket to tender ribs. Then you finish them off on the grill to get the sauce all nice and caramelized. If you want to make these when you can’t grill. I also included instructions on how to finish them in the oven.
- 1 rack Pork Ribs (or beef) about 2-3 lbs.
- 1 (18 oz) bottle bbq sauce (I used Sweet baby Rays Original)
- Cut ribs into 2 or 3 sections. Coat with about ⅔ the bottle of sauce.
- Place in your slow cooker and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker. Place each section on a large piece of foil and coat with remaining bbq sauce. Then wrap each piece in the foil and place on a medium grill for 3-5 minutes. Serves 4-6
Recipe adapted from The Stay at Home Chef.