Something amazing happens when you take two classic desserts and combine them into one. Today we are taking the classic chocolate chip cookie and combining it with s’mores to make a delicious pizza.
You end up with a pizza made with a chewy chocolate chip crust topped with more melty chocolate, graham crackers, and ooey gooey marshmallow. And you thought regular s’mores was on the messy side!
This pizza can be made on the grill or in the oven – which ever you prefer.
- 1 (16 oz) pkg. refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3 sheets of graham crackers, chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 (1.55 oz) milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- Spray pizza pan or cookie sheet with cooking spray. Press cookie dough into a 10 inch round disk on the pan. The dough will spread a little bit more while it cooks.
- For grilling : place pan on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 12 to 20 minutes or until cookie is light golden brown. Remove from grill.
- For oven: cook at 325 degrees 12 to 20 minutes or until cookie is light golden brown.
- Once cookie is brown, remove from oven or grill and top with graham pieces, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
- Return back to oven or grill for 2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown. Cut into slices and serve warm. Serves 12.
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury.