Hamburgers are another summer must have. Nothing beats a good old burger cooked on a grill. I recently discovered a new seasoning to make you burgers taste delicious. All you need is some Weber Gourmet Burger seasoning. I picked up a bottle from Sam’s Club. The seasoning mix includes sea salt, onion, sugar, garlic, brown sugar, red and green bell pepper, tomato powder, paprika, and smoke flavor.
You can sprinkle it on the patties or mix it in the meat before making the patties of do a little of both. We liked ours sprinkles on the patties. So grab your meat and get grillin!
- 2 lbs ground beef (not low fat)
- 4 tsp Weber Gourmet Burger seasoning
- 6 hamburger buns
- desired toppings - we like cheese, bacon, pickles, tomato slices, lettuce, mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup
- Shape beef into 6 patties. Season patties on both sides with seasoning.
- Grill over medium heat for about 4 minutes per side until fully cooked.
- makes 6 burgers.