One of my absolute favorite pizzas is the Thai Chicken deLite Pizza from Papa Murphy’s. I used that pizza as inspiration to make an at home version using Flatout’s new thin crust flatbread. It worked perfectly and we had our own at home version ready in 10 minutes.
This pizza starts with Flatout’s rustic white thin crust flatbreads spread with a thin layer of sweet red chili sauce. Next it gets sprinkled with mozzarella cheese, cooked chicken, zucchini slices, green onion, and diced red onion. You can finish it off with an extra drizzle or more red chili sauce and if you like it even more spicy, some red pepper flakes too.
The great thing about Flatout’s new thin crust flatbreads is they contain 7 grams of protein and the version I used has 3 grams of fiber. You can find the new crusts at your local Walmart. There is a store locator on their website to even help you find which Walmart to pick them up at. They also come in other flavors like heritage wheat, rosemary & olive oil, and spicy italian. There is even more recipes using the new flatbread on their website and pinterest board. They are also running a giveaway that you can check out at the bottom of this post.
- 2 Flatout Thin Crust Flatbread Rustic White
- ¼ cup sweet red chili sauce
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ small zucchini thinly sliced
- ½ cup cooked diced chicken breast
- 1 green onion diced
- 2 Tbsp finely diced red onion
- additional sweet red chili sauce, optional
- red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Flatout Flatbread on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 2 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Divide chili sauce between flatbread and spread evenly over crust.
- Reserve ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese and divide the remaining 1¼ cup cheese between 2 crust and sprinkle over crusts.
- Place zucchini, chicken, green onion, and red onion evenly on top of the crusts. Top with remaining ¼ cup cheese.
- Drizzle with addition red chili sauce and red pepper flakes if desired.
- Return to oven and bake for 4-5 minutes more until cheese is bubbly. Serves 2-4.
Real Mom Kitchen original recipe.
Disclosure: I am a a part of the Flatout Flatbread Blogger Ambassador program.
Flatout Flatbread has a fun giveaway going on. Enter for the chance to win a free trip to Chicago below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway