Day two of red velvet week is a simple recipe for fudge. I did a variation on the recipe I made last year and converted it to a red velvet version. It turned out perfect. All the flavor of red velvet cake in a little bite of fudge.
Red Velvet Fudge
- 1 (12 oz) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 tub (1 lb) Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 tsp or so red food coloring
- Line a 9 x 9 inch dish with foil and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the milk chocolate chips. Microwave for 30 seconds followed but 10 second intervals until smooth stirring each time.
- Add the frosting to the melted chips and stir until well combined. Add food coloring to achieve desired color.
- Pour into pan and spread until even. Allow to set for 30 minutes.
- Remove fudge from the pan using foil and cut into squares.
Recipe adapted from Easy Strawberry and Lemon Fudge.